- Slandering former Presidents is not the job of the members- Mahloof
- Salaries withheld during upgrade of Gan Airport to an international airport to be given
- Foreign Minister meets with the Visiting Japan ODA Investigation Team
- Work progresses on the SEZ Bill following the submission of the Report by the Committee on Economic Affairs
- Villa Airport given notice of the changeog Maamigili Airport from international to domestic airport
- Mohamed Hussein calls to aim the Health Act to provide good health services to public
- We will take all necessary steps to protect the people- HDC
- Letter sent to Speaker requesting to assist in finding Rilwan
- Commissioner General inaugurates Regional Cross Border Financial Investigation Training
- Majlis Sub-Committee of General Purposes Committee Begins Review of Budget for Majlis 2015
- Foreign Minister inaugurates the FOSIM Lecture Series Programme
- Terrorist money trails should be indentified to stop terrorism- Satish
- Feedback and constructive criticism will be awarded by STO- MD
Foundation laid for DarulEman building
Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Islamic Affairs, Dr. Mohamed Shaheem Ali Saeed said that this is the fruit of the hard work of many people. He said that it is his aim to build a branch of DarulEman in every atoll under an agreement with Local Government Authority (LGA).
He said that an Algerian Businessman has shown interest in donating more than 2 lakh US dollars to the fund to build DarulEman.
“There is a huge role by the media as well. All media agencies have worked as a family in raising funds for this project,” he said.
The project is handed over to MTCC to build the 10 story building new MaafannuMadharusa. The company said that the project will be completed within 18 months.
During the ceremony, Sheikh Mohamed Rasheed Ibrahim said that these successful projects are the result of the efforts of the energetic and young cabinet of President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom. He said thanked them and thanked Minister Dr. Shaheem for their hard work.