- Imad Solih as JP Legal Secretary and Ali Solih as Spokesperson
- Goal cannot be reached by only industrial progress- Sheikh Nizar
- Maldives calls for immediate withdrawal of Israel forces from the Gaza strip at the Human Rights Council
- Chinese government donates computer systems to the newly established FOSIM
- Plenary Debate held for Bill on Amendments to the Human Rights Commission Act
- Govt should take responsibility of the vagueness of the role of councils- Mubeen
- Will take five years for govt to regulate all preschools- Dr. Aishath Shiham
- JP will always remain with MPS
- Special Session of the Human Rights Council to be held on the human rights situation in Palestine
- Ambassador of Thailand to Maldives calls on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Maldivian Islamic University will be among number one Islamic universities in the region- Dr. Faiz
- Can’t support arrest without court warrant- Gasim
- JP to run for JSC clemency board
Dr. Waheed will not want to sink with Thasmeen- Umar
Former Deputy Leader of the Progressive Party of Maldives, PPM, Umar Naseer has said that the President Dr. Mohamed Waheed will never want to sink into the sea with the leader of the Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party, DRP, Ahmed Thasmeen Ali.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Umar Naseer said that President Dr. Waheed’s decision to make Thasmeen his running mate will be a big failure for him in politics.
Umar said that the respect and esteem of President Dr. Waheed will diminish as a result of him appointing Thasmeen as his running mate. He added that this decision of the President will be an obstruction for him winning the upcoming Presidential election.
Umar said that if Dr. Waheed runs in the upcoming election with Thasmeen as his running mate then he will sink into the sea with Thasmeen. He said that the President will never want this to happen.
In addition to this Umar emphasized that Thasmeen is a failed politician and his politicial carrier has been buried three years ago.