- Imad Solih as JP Legal Secretary and Ali Solih as Spokesperson
- Goal cannot be reached by only industrial progress- Sheikh Nizar
- Maldives calls for immediate withdrawal of Israel forces from the Gaza strip at the Human Rights Council
- Chinese government donates computer systems to the newly established FOSIM
- Plenary Debate held for Bill on Amendments to the Human Rights Commission Act
- Govt should take responsibility of the vagueness of the role of councils- Mubeen
- Will take five years for govt to regulate all preschools- Dr. Aishath Shiham
- JP will always remain with MPS
- Special Session of the Human Rights Council to be held on the human rights situation in Palestine
- Ambassador of Thailand to Maldives calls on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Maldivian Islamic University will be among number one Islamic universities in the region- Dr. Faiz
- Can’t support arrest without court warrant- Gasim
- JP to run for JSC clemency board
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.