- Japan’s PM assured to assist Maldives in development projects- President
- MVR 16 million granted to develop 19 futsal stadiums
- JP opens opportunity to apply for Secretary General and Registrar
- Pakistan donates computer systems to Maldives Police Service
- Our aim is to provide medication through Aasandha- Adam Azim
- JP garnering more support because of the rise in support for Gasim’s ideology- Shifag
- 600 more flats to be constructed as more people take application forms
- STO City Hotel to open employment opportunities
- BA to fuel planes with rubbish
- STO Home Improvement to expand its showroom
- DRP former leader and deputy leader running for MDP top posts
- Japanese assistance to national development spans the length and breadth of Maldives- President
- Minister Ameen thanks taxi drivers for their cooperation
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.