- If Nahla joins PPM she will break her oath- Moosa Anwar
- All females apprehended in Anbara operation transferred to house arrest
- Application for the position of Prosecutor General opens
- New Egyptian Ambassador Presents Credentials to the President
- Ambassador-at-large on an Official Visit to Iraq
- President calls those who encourage drug abuse to come out into the open
- Conversation reserves attract tourists- Environment Minister
- Jamiyathu Salaf to hold their “Rihla” trip to Dhaalu Atoll
- Building raided regarding prostitution case and individuals taken in
- Police begin investigating case of sexual abuse of a minor by 4 individuals
- Ambassador of Philippines Calls on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador of Egypt Pays a Courtesy Call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Printing Ruffiya notes should stop- Governor
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.