- Indian Naval Ship Trikand to Joint exercise with MNDF
- Our hope is that the peace between Israel and Gaza will be permanent- Dhunya
- Reputation of Villa College internationally in South Asia and Europe will elevate- Dr. Dohem
- Passports of 4 individuals withheld in relation to Rilwan’s case
- President appoints Mohamed Sadiq as Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Minister of Islamic Affairs departs to Turkey, to attend the Presidential Handover ceremony
- Individual injured in accident in Hulhumale’
- WHO calls for stronger action on climate-related health risks
- We voted in favour of SEZ bill because it is a bill which will benefit the people- Gasim
- Will try more to rectify ACC in the next 5 years with the trust of the people- ACC President
- PG holds discussion with MPS to expedite big cases
- Slandering former Presidents is not the job of the members- Mahloof
- Salaries withheld during upgrade of Gan Airport to an international airport to be given
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.