- President Yameen meets with his Sri Lankan Counterpart
- Addu City Council seat won by MDP, Velidhoo council seat won by MDA
- Minister Dunya to participate in the 69th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- We will new achievements in Carrom for Maldives- Mubeen
- Kaadehdhoo Airport again handed over to Villa
- Teachers should not hold the protest without meeting the President- Nihan
- SAARC meet proposes visa exemption for 50 eminent people
- Master plan to root out gang problem presented to President and AG
- Land plot allocated to build Waqf building in Addu City
- President Yameen departs on official visits to Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Request for EOI to design sewerage system in Addu city announced
- Police appeals Nasheed not to defame the Police with lies seeking fame
- A launch will be granted for every atoll- Health Minister
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.