- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
EU Ambassador to the Maldives, Mr Bernard Savage has paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday. The meeting was held yesterday morning at the President’s Office.
At the meeting, President Waheed emphasized that EU was an important development partner of the Maldives. In this regard he underscored the assistance received from EU towards the development of the country.
President Waheed expressed his gratitude to the Ambassador for the cooperation and close friendship with the Maldives during his tenure. The President also conveyed his hopes to further strengthen the close relations between EU and the Maldives.
Ambassador Savage said that it was a great pleasure to serve the Maldives as the EU Ambassador to the Maldives. He reassured of EU’s continuous support and cooperation to the Maldives.