- SAARC meet proposes visa exemption for 50 eminent people
- Master plan to root out gang problem presented to President and AG
- Land plot allocated to build Waqf building in Addu City
- President Yameen departs on official visits to Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Request for EOI to design sewerage system in Addu city announced
- Police appeals Nasheed not to defame the Police with lies seeking fame
- A launch will be granted for every atoll- Health Minister
- Issues of importance to Maldives will be discussed in SAARC meeting- Home Ministry
- STO donates Phillips products to Kudakudhinge Hiya
- President Yameen to conduct official visits to Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nepal visits Maldives
- Latest updates of the ongoing search by Police for the missing journalist
- Nepal to increase availability of university seat placements for Maldivians aspiring to study medicine
Manhunt launched related to case of assault with a sharp object
A nationwide manhunt has been launched by the Maldives Police Service in relation to the case of assault with a sharp object on the 19th of May.
The assault occurred while the victim was inside a shop known as “Home X”.
The individual being sought by the Police is one, Abdullah Nasih [Aged 18] of Dhaar’ul Garaar, GA. Kon’dey.
Anyone with any information regarding the suspect is encouraged to contact the Maldives Police Service using the hotline, 3322111 or the Serious and Organized Crime Department at 9911099.
Police stated that any individuals who step forward to provide information regarding the suspect will be given all due protection to ensure their safety.
The Maldives Police Service expressed their thanks to members of the public for their cooperation and support in the matter.