- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a “Handover Note” with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Male’- Hulhumale’ bridge project
Manhunt launched related to case of assault with a sharp object
A nationwide manhunt has been launched by the Maldives Police Service in relation to the case of assault with a sharp object on the 19th of May.
The assault occurred while the victim was inside a shop known as “Home X”.
The individual being sought by the Police is one, Abdullah Nasih [Aged 18] of Dhaar’ul Garaar, GA. Kon’dey.
Anyone with any information regarding the suspect is encouraged to contact the Maldives Police Service using the hotline, 3322111 or the Serious and Organized Crime Department at 9911099.
Police stated that any individuals who step forward to provide information regarding the suspect will be given all due protection to ensure their safety.
The Maldives Police Service expressed their thanks to members of the public for their cooperation and support in the matter.