- Commonwealth eager to continue assisting Maldives in its economic development
- Miadhu Daily appeals govt not to ask the media to stop the actions of govt
- Trans fats in vegetable oil increase cholesterol-MFDA
- Securing the safety of maritime area is very important for the three countries- India
- FAIM to mark “India-Maldives Friendship Day”
- Biggest investment to establish sewage and water system ongoing
- Stalling budgeted projects is a big concern- Abdulla Riyaz
- Present Auditor General is a very capable person- Thoriq
- No single country can guarantee their security alone- Defence Minister
- No room for anything which challenges Islam- Islamic Minister
- Ridwan’s case rejected by committee
- Joint ‘DOSTI’ Exercise by Indian Coastguard with Maldives and Sri Lanka
- STO shops will be open for business even if there is no electricity- STO
Manhunt launched related to case of assault with a sharp object
A nationwide manhunt has been launched by the Maldives Police Service in relation to the case of assault with a sharp object on the 19th of May.
The assault occurred while the victim was inside a shop known as “Home X”.
The individual being sought by the Police is one, Abdullah Nasih [Aged 18] of Dhaar’ul Garaar, GA. Kon’dey.
Anyone with any information regarding the suspect is encouraged to contact the Maldives Police Service using the hotline, 3322111 or the Serious and Organized Crime Department at 9911099.
Police stated that any individuals who step forward to provide information regarding the suspect will be given all due protection to ensure their safety.
The Maldives Police Service expressed their thanks to members of the public for their cooperation and support in the matter.