- STO profit was raised from MVR 10 million to 45 million by the youth- Adam Azim
- School Education level is improving- Dr. Nazeer
- Special Envoy of the President calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- President ratifies Special Economic Zone Bill
- President’s Special Envoy Maumoon calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- FM Dunya sends Independence Day greetings to the Malaysian FM
- Special Envoy of the President Maumoon arrives in Samoa to attend SIDS
- Stability of the islands is important for development and progress- President
- Ali Waheed appeals to remain steadfast in learning the Quran
- Biggest challenge is in finding evidence- CP
- We are proud that Villa College now has their own tailored courses- Gasim
- Those in political positions should be able to digest criticism- Adheeb
- President Yameen inaugurates Dhan’gethi Harbour Project
Gasim vows to ‘bring Raa Atoll tourism to a hands reach’
The Presidential candidate of the Jumhooree Party made this remark speaking at the campaign rally of the Jumhooree Party held at Raa Atoll Inguraidhoo island last night.
Gasim said that he would work to alleviate the difficulties faced by the people and would work hand to bring them happiness.
“In my government I will work hard to relieve the people from all hardship. I will increase their income. I will bring the tourism of this atoll to their hands reach,” he said.
Gasim said that he decided to run for the Presidency of Maldives after witnessing the sufferings of the people. He said that he wants to relieve the people of these difficulties and make their lives happy. He said that it is unbearable for him to see his people living in such appalling condition.
Gasim said that he wants to protect the Islamic identity of the Maldives from the onslaught of attacks on it by Islamophobes.
In addition to this Gasim said that his government will be assigning 100 Fishing vessels to the people each year to increase their income and increase the state income.