- Emirates boosts Maldives operation
- STO commences ‘anniversary sale’
- Youth are criticized because of disrespectful behavior- Attorney General
- Police confiscates special documents from Male’ City council
- Environmental problems are the biggest danger faced by countries- Sheikh Moosa Nizar
- Gasfinolhu – World’s first 100 percent renewable energy resort
- This is a historical year for Immigration- Minister Nazim
- No one should fall prey for the traps of Nasheed to send the youth to prison- Mohamed
- President and First Lady depart to Nepal, to attend the 18th SAARC Summit
- Gasim urges to implement population relocation policy
- Maldives did not get any foreign aid for a period of 8 months- President
- Amendments were proposed to Crimes Act to ensure protection against violence- Nihan
- MMA suggests to announce three years prior before introducing any new tax
Gasim vows to ‘bring Raa Atoll tourism to a hands reach’
The Presidential candidate of the Jumhooree Party made this remark speaking at the campaign rally of the Jumhooree Party held at Raa Atoll Inguraidhoo island last night.
Gasim said that he would work to alleviate the difficulties faced by the people and would work hand to bring them happiness.
“In my government I will work hard to relieve the people from all hardship. I will increase their income. I will bring the tourism of this atoll to their hands reach,” he said.
Gasim said that he decided to run for the Presidency of Maldives after witnessing the sufferings of the people. He said that he wants to relieve the people of these difficulties and make their lives happy. He said that it is unbearable for him to see his people living in such appalling condition.
Gasim said that he wants to protect the Islamic identity of the Maldives from the onslaught of attacks on it by Islamophobes.
In addition to this Gasim said that his government will be assigning 100 Fishing vessels to the people each year to increase their income and increase the state income.