- Survey team for Bridge project will arrive on Friday- Economic Minister
- Hopes high for US assistance for Maldivian trade- Mohamed Saeed
- Second escape convict arrested
- Only MVR 1million passed for Omadhoo Harbour project while it needs MVR 37 million
- We will find Rilwan and hand him over to his family- Home Minister
- MVR 75000 reward for information on Shahum and Luthfee
- Govt should take the responsibility of issue of two escaped convicts- Nihan
- Bill to Repeal Act on the Detention and Imprisonment of Persons for More than Seven Days Act Passed
- US Assistant Trade Representative called on the Foreign Minister
- Police stationed in Maafushi prison since last night
- Can’t postpone death penalty due to lack of law- Home Minister
- Contract signed for building coastal protection structures at Faresmaathodaa
- We requested an audit of prison security- Home Minister
Filipino Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Philippines accredited to the Maldives Mr Bahnarim Abu Guinomla has today paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office, the President expressed his appreciation for Ambassador Abu Guinomla’s contribution in strengthening relations between the Maldives and Philippines.
Noting that the two countries have been able to strengthen bilateral relations during his tenure, Ambassador Abu Guinomla said that it had been a pleasure to serve the Maldives.