- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
Filipino Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Philippines accredited to the Maldives Mr Bahnarim Abu Guinomla has today paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office, the President expressed his appreciation for Ambassador Abu Guinomla’s contribution in strengthening relations between the Maldives and Philippines.
Noting that the two countries have been able to strengthen bilateral relations during his tenure, Ambassador Abu Guinomla said that it had been a pleasure to serve the Maldives.