- Imad Solih as JP Legal Secretary and Ali Solih as Spokesperson
- Goal cannot be reached by only industrial progress- Sheikh Nizar
- Maldives calls for immediate withdrawal of Israel forces from the Gaza strip at the Human Rights Council
- Chinese government donates computer systems to the newly established FOSIM
- Plenary Debate held for Bill on Amendments to the Human Rights Commission Act
- Govt should take responsibility of the vagueness of the role of councils- Mubeen
- Will take five years for govt to regulate all preschools- Dr. Aishath Shiham
- JP will always remain with MPS
- Special Session of the Human Rights Council to be held on the human rights situation in Palestine
- Ambassador of Thailand to Maldives calls on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Maldivian Islamic University will be among number one Islamic universities in the region- Dr. Faiz
- Can’t support arrest without court warrant- Gasim
- JP to run for JSC clemency board
Filipino Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Philippines accredited to the Maldives Mr Bahnarim Abu Guinomla has today paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office, the President expressed his appreciation for Ambassador Abu Guinomla’s contribution in strengthening relations between the Maldives and Philippines.
Noting that the two countries have been able to strengthen bilateral relations during his tenure, Ambassador Abu Guinomla said that it had been a pleasure to serve the Maldives.