- Department of Immigration and Emigration commences services from one location
- President to attend first investment forum in Singapore
- Foreign Minister Dunya departs to Sri Lanka on an Official Visit
- President appoints Chief of Staff at the Official Residence of the President
- Maldives High Commission holds talks with Malaysian govt to ease visa requirements for Maldivian Students
- Works on recovering tax should be expanded- Commissioner
- No complaints received regarding Anbara police operation- HRCM
- Govt is trying to reduce the compensation to be paid to GMR- President
- Extra MVR 30.6 million was spent from 2011 President’s Office Budget- Audit
- Kolhumadulu Quran competition to commence tonight
- Second Climate Change policy workshop conducted
- Discussion on opportunities from Malaysia for Maldivian Police Officers held
- Son of distributor of anti-Islam film Fitna accepts Islam
Filipino Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Philippines accredited to the Maldives Mr Bahnarim Abu Guinomla has today paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office, the President expressed his appreciation for Ambassador Abu Guinomla’s contribution in strengthening relations between the Maldives and Philippines.
Noting that the two countries have been able to strengthen bilateral relations during his tenure, Ambassador Abu Guinomla said that it had been a pleasure to serve the Maldives.