- Majlis passes not to increase TGST by 12%
- Most youth are seen to be irresponsible- Anara
- National University should be allocated with the required budget- Gasim
- Islamic laws should be implemented to curb crime rate- Ibrahim Hassan
- Every precaution should be taken in defense of ones self- Sheikh Moosa Nizar
- Gasim Ibrahim requests a US$ 3 billion loan assistance
- Abdulla Ahmad calls to increase the wages of civil servants and teachers
- Mohamed Hussein urges to establish a special office to manage budget issues
- All official passports were issued on govt’s expenses in all govts- Immigtation
- Becoming refugees in our own country is a big problem- Sheikh Moosa Nizar
- Linking Ridwan’s case to radical groups is worrying- CP
- Youth Minister calls the youth to be policy makers
- While Nasheed claims the good name of introducing guesthouse business he called to Maldives boycott- Adheeb
Filipino Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Philippines accredited to the Maldives Mr Bahnarim Abu Guinomla has today paid his farewell call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office, the President expressed his appreciation for Ambassador Abu Guinomla’s contribution in strengthening relations between the Maldives and Philippines.
Noting that the two countries have been able to strengthen bilateral relations during his tenure, Ambassador Abu Guinomla said that it had been a pleasure to serve the Maldives.