- Survey team for Bridge project will arrive on Friday- Economic Minister
- Hopes high for US assistance for Maldivian trade- Mohamed Saeed
- Second escape convict arrested
- Only MVR 1million passed for Omadhoo Harbour project while it needs MVR 37 million
- We will find Rilwan and hand him over to his family- Home Minister
- MVR 75000 reward for information on Shahum and Luthfee
- Govt should take the responsibility of issue of two escaped convicts- Nihan
- Bill to Repeal Act on the Detention and Imprisonment of Persons for More than Seven Days Act Passed
- US Assistant Trade Representative called on the Foreign Minister
- Police stationed in Maafushi prison since last night
- Can’t postpone death penalty due to lack of law- Home Minister
- Contract signed for building coastal protection structures at Faresmaathodaa
- We requested an audit of prison security- Home Minister
Dhiraagu introduces a whole new range of internet packages for mobile
Dhiraagu has launched a whole new range of internet packages for mobile internet users. The key features of the package include Unlimited Internet with Data Unlimited for the first time in Maldives, no excess usage charges, regardless of how much you use it; the fastest mobile internet on our nationwide 3G+ network; the widest range of packages to better suit your budget and needs; conveniently change package options via SMS and the package customers can use it anywhere, anytime.
Under Fair Usage, the Data Unlimited package has a monthly threshold of 2.2GB and after reaching this threshold, the package users speed will be reduced for the rest of the bill cycle. However, there will be NO excess usage charges, regardless of how much you use it.
For package subscription for post paid users Dhiraagu noted that all packages, except for Data Unlimited, monthly Package Fee and Data will be prorated and for Data Unlimited, full monthly fee will be charged and the fair usage threshold of 2.2GB will be applicable, regardless of the day of the month that you subscribe to the package. Postpaid customers will still be able to enjoy unlimited usage without any excess usage charges. Package Fee will be charged one month in advance.
And for prepaid customers for all package purchases, the customer will be charged full Package Fee and the customer will be awarded the full data allowances for the package. Any remaining data (from previous package) will be accumulated except for Data Unlimited. For Data Unlimited, full monthly fee will be charged and the fair usage threshold of 2.2GB will be applicable, regardless of the day of the month that the customer subscribe to the package. Prepaid customers will also be able to enjoy unlimited usage without any excess usage charges.
Data Validity period of the package will be 30 days from the date of purchase.