- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Maldives is in need of a third ideology, Gasim’s ideology- Gasim
Jumhooree Party leader Gasim Ibrahim has said that the Maldives is now in need of a third ideology after the ideology of the former Presidents Maumoon Abdul Gayoom and Mohamed Nasheed. He said that the third ideology is the ideology of Gasim.
Gasim Ibrahim made this remark speaking at the ceremony held to inaugurate Jumhooree Party’s Noor branch in H.Dh. Nolhivaram.
“Gasim’s ideology is that no person in Maldives should leave this world because he or she did not get proper medical treatment. Gasim’s ideology is to open opportunities for higher education for every student even if the student does not have the financial means to achieve it. Gasim’s ideology is to establish justice and equality. Gasim’s ideology is to establish harmony among the people and to establish Islamic principles,” he said.
Gasim said that he may not be an orator but he is a person who will bring results in striving to attain success for the people and the nation. He said that charm and flowing words is not enough to resolve the issues faced by the people.
Gasim said that if the results of the 2013 elections is to be based on what the presidential candidates running the election has done for the people and the country than he will win 99 percent of the votes.
Gasim said that he wants to do good for the people with his own hands. He said that he is going to run for presidency for the people.