- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Bodu Thiladhunmathi Tour will be concluded by toppling the coup govt- Dhidhoo Council member
President Waheed is a dictator worse than Gayoom and Nasheed
Ha. Dhidhoo Council member Abdullah Waheed has said that the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s tour to Bodu Thiladhunmathi will be concluded by toppling the coup government.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Dhidhoo council MDP member Abdullah Waheed said that this tour will be concluded by bringing an end to the current government. He said that MDP is expected to get a much bigger support than what the party got in the southern atolls.
Abdullah said that a leader of a country should always be a person who was elected by the people. He said that a person who comes to power by force cannot be regarded as a legitimate leader.
He said that even if an election is to be held today, MDP will win against the current government coalition easily. He said that coalition is in a state of confusion. He said that this is a subject of legal debate.
Abdullah said that the current government is an MDP government. He said that it is acceptable tht Jumhoree Party, Qaumee Party and the Adhaalath Party are in the coalition but it is never possible to have DRP and PPM in the coalition.
Furthermore, Abdullah said that President Dr. Mohamed Waheed is a much worse dictator than former President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom and former President Nasheed.