- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
- A case of sexual abuse of a minor sent to PG’s Office
- Drug dealer operating in Male’ given life sentence and fined MVR 100,000
- EU urges political parties to act responsibly
- PPM is the best ark to travel the seas of politics- Dr. Jameel
- Adam Mohamed will not be given opportunity to run JSC according to his whims- Ali Waheed
- Threat of terrorism exists in the Maldives- Shiyam
- It is Nasheed who has no shell to seek refuge in- Matheen
- Hearing of case submitted to annul PPM primary election scheduled for today
- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
Adaalath reveals three themes for the presidential campaign
Adhaalath Party has revealed three themes for the manifesto of the party for the 2013 Presidential election.
Adhaalath Party informed the media of the three themes for their manifesto at yesterday’s press conference held at the head office of the party. The party noted that they are now currently working on their manifesto and it will be completed soon.
President of the Adhaalath Party, Sheikh Imran Abdullah expressed confidence that the manifesto of the Adhaalath will “continue living” in the 2013 presidential election.
The three themes were revealed by Iyad Waheed, Deputy Finance Minister and the President of the economic committee of the party. He said that the three themes are: Contentment, Equality and Security. He said that the contentment theme will become the economic agenda of the party.
He said that the equality theme will decrease the difference between the poor and the rich. And the Security theme will determine the security policies of the party.