- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Adaalath reveals three themes for the presidential campaign
Adhaalath Party has revealed three themes for the manifesto of the party for the 2013 Presidential election.
Adhaalath Party informed the media of the three themes for their manifesto at yesterday’s press conference held at the head office of the party. The party noted that they are now currently working on their manifesto and it will be completed soon.
President of the Adhaalath Party, Sheikh Imran Abdullah expressed confidence that the manifesto of the Adhaalath will “continue living” in the 2013 presidential election.
The three themes were revealed by Iyad Waheed, Deputy Finance Minister and the President of the economic committee of the party. He said that the three themes are: Contentment, Equality and Security. He said that the contentment theme will become the economic agenda of the party.
He said that the equality theme will decrease the difference between the poor and the rich. And the Security theme will determine the security policies of the party.