- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
New Thailand Ambassador pays a courtesy call on the Foreign Minister
The New Ambassador of the Royal Kingdom of Thailand accredited to the Maldives, Mr. Poldej Worachatpaid a courtesy call on Dr. Abdul Samad Abdullah, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Maldives.
During the call held at the Ministry, Minister Samad and Ambassador Worachatexchanged views on further strengthening the bilateral relations between both countries and highlighted the historical bonds of friendship between the peoples of the Maldives and Thailand.
The Minister underlined the current political situation of the Maldives to the Ambassador of Thailand to Maldives.