- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
New Thailand Ambassador pays a courtesy call on the Foreign Minister
The New Ambassador of the Royal Kingdom of Thailand accredited to the Maldives, Mr. Poldej Worachatpaid a courtesy call on Dr. Abdul Samad Abdullah, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Maldives.
During the call held at the Ministry, Minister Samad and Ambassador Worachatexchanged views on further strengthening the bilateral relations between both countries and highlighted the historical bonds of friendship between the peoples of the Maldives and Thailand.
The Minister underlined the current political situation of the Maldives to the Ambassador of Thailand to Maldives.