- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
MNDF Northern Area medevacs a critical patient
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
MDNF Northern Area has medevaced a person who suffered an asthma attack with subsequent breathing difficulty while on an island hopping trip to an uninhabited island. The patient was medevaced to Raa Atoll Inguraidhoo Health Center.
A vessel from MNDF Northern Area Coast Guard Squadron was dispatched to the scene immediately after report of the incident was made to MNDF Northern Area Command. Soldiers on the dispatched vessel swam ashore after arriving to ‘Neyo’ Island to provide assistance due to lack of a harbor.
The 18 year old male patient was carried across to the vessel by the soldiers and ferried to Inguraidhoo Island. The patient is currently recovering at Inguraidhoo Health Center.