- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
MNDF Northern Area conducts swimming program for Hanimaadhoo School students
MNDF Northern Area has started a swimming program for Hanimaadhoo School students. The program which was inaugurated last sunday and is to continue till 1st of October.
It will include 152 students from 5th grade and above. The program is being conducted upon request by Hanimaadhoo council. The classes are are to be divided into two sessions each day, with three classes per session. The program being conducted jointly by MNDF Northern Area, Hanimaadhoo School and Hanimaadhoo Council aims to teach all participants the front crawl method adequately at the end of the program.