- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
MMPRC Discusses Strategy Building for 2013
Maldives Promotion House – Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation (MMPRC) has hosted a workshop to discuss strategy building for 2013. Key stakeholders from the industry including hotels, cruise operators, travel agents, airlines and related government agencies joined.
Participants gave their input for the destination marketing plan and important points discussed include effective communication plan, innovative new ideas, monitoring competitor activities, streamlining and synchronizing marketing activities
Deputy Minister of Tourism, Maleeh Jamal expressed his satisfaction for the support received. “We thank industry partners for their support and we hope to organize similar events more frequently” he said.
Participants also noted the joint efforts will help to market the destination and to tackle the issues faced by the industry.