- New resort brand to open in the Maldives
- FRS rescues a child trapped inside a toilet and two children trapped inside a room
- Return of the Toddy Tapper at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- ILO Country Director pays courtesy call on President Waheed
- Eight arrests made in Kumundhoo alleged of assaulting expatriate teacher
- Maldives opposes changing Commonwealth meeting venue from Sri Lanka
- Umar says he didn’t goto appeal committee because it’s under Yameen’s authority
- Nasheed won’t even succeed for the second round of elections- Gasim
- Recent assualts are gang related- CP
- Nasheed Launches MDP Policy on Agriculture
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- Police assist with flood relief in Ga.Villingilli
- 2 men arrested with suspicious narcotics
MMPRC Discusses Strategy Building for 2013
Maldives Promotion House – Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation (MMPRC) has hosted a workshop to discuss strategy building for 2013. Key stakeholders from the industry including hotels, cruise operators, travel agents, airlines and related government agencies joined.
Participants gave their input for the destination marketing plan and important points discussed include effective communication plan, innovative new ideas, monitoring competitor activities, streamlining and synchronizing marketing activities
Deputy Minister of Tourism, Maleeh Jamal expressed his satisfaction for the support received. “We thank industry partners for their support and we hope to organize similar events more frequently” he said.
Participants also noted the joint efforts will help to market the destination and to tackle the issues faced by the industry.