- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Karen Merrick Appointed General Manager for Centara Ras Fushi
Maldives Promotion House – Centara Hotels & Resorts has announced the appointment of Karen Merrick as the General Manager of Centara Ras Fushi Resort & SpaMaldives.
Ms. Merrick is a British national, hailing from Scotland who has almost 25 years’ experience in Hospitality throughout the UK with the last 7 working overseas in Resort & Boutique operations within Maldives, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Prior to joining Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa, Ms. Merrick was General Manager of The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort, Redang Island, Malaysia.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa set on Giraavaru Island in North Male Atoll just 15 minutes by speedboat from Male International Airport. Minimum size of the Beach Villas and the Water Villas is 42sqm, while the Premium Beach Villas feature a romantic outdoor bathtub and the Spa Deluxe Water Villas are equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi. The resort’s all-day dining venue, Oceans Restaurant, combines an ample choice of daily themed buffets of international and Asian influence with an ocean-side setting.