- New resort brand to open in the Maldives
- FRS rescues a child trapped inside a toilet and two children trapped inside a room
- Return of the Toddy Tapper at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- ILO Country Director pays courtesy call on President Waheed
- Eight arrests made in Kumundhoo alleged of assaulting expatriate teacher
- Maldives opposes changing Commonwealth meeting venue from Sri Lanka
- Umar says he didn’t goto appeal committee because it’s under Yameen’s authority
- Nasheed won’t even succeed for the second round of elections- Gasim
- Recent assualts are gang related- CP
- Nasheed Launches MDP Policy on Agriculture
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- Police assist with flood relief in Ga.Villingilli
- 2 men arrested with suspicious narcotics
Karen Merrick Appointed General Manager for Centara Ras Fushi
Maldives Promotion House – Centara Hotels & Resorts has announced the appointment of Karen Merrick as the General Manager of Centara Ras Fushi Resort & SpaMaldives.
Ms. Merrick is a British national, hailing from Scotland who has almost 25 years’ experience in Hospitality throughout the UK with the last 7 working overseas in Resort & Boutique operations within Maldives, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Prior to joining Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa, Ms. Merrick was General Manager of The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort, Redang Island, Malaysia.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa set on Giraavaru Island in North Male Atoll just 15 minutes by speedboat from Male International Airport. Minimum size of the Beach Villas and the Water Villas is 42sqm, while the Premium Beach Villas feature a romantic outdoor bathtub and the Spa Deluxe Water Villas are equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi. The resort’s all-day dining venue, Oceans Restaurant, combines an ample choice of daily themed buffets of international and Asian influence with an ocean-side setting.