- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
- A case of sexual abuse of a minor sent to PG’s Office
- Drug dealer operating in Male’ given life sentence and fined MVR 100,000
- EU urges political parties to act responsibly
- PPM is the best ark to travel the seas of politics- Dr. Jameel
- Adam Mohamed will not be given opportunity to run JSC according to his whims- Ali Waheed
- Threat of terrorism exists in the Maldives- Shiyam
- It is Nasheed who has no shell to seek refuge in- Matheen
- Hearing of case submitted to annul PPM primary election scheduled for today
- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
Govt is trying to unduly influence international organisations- Naseem
Ahmed Naseem, the Former foreign Minister of the regime of former President Mohamed Nasheed, has accused the government of trying to unduly influence international organisations.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, former Foreign Minister Naseem said that the government can never achieve this.
In view of the statement of state minister of ministry of foreign affairs Dhunya Maumoon that Maldives is deciding to annul the country’s membership from the Commonwealth of the CMAG does not remove Maldives from its agenda, Naseem said that it is just empty prattle.
“Government cannot challenge organisations like CMAG. And the people won’t accept this either,” he said.