- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Feroz Merchant transfers US$ 10000 to Maldivian alms fund
Firoz Merchant, Chairman of Pure Gold Jewelers, has transferred 10,000 US dollars to the Maldivian Alms Fund from the 120,000 US Dollars which he promised to donate for the fund.
Minister of Islamic Affairs, Sheikh Mohamed Shaheem Ali Saeed confirmed to Miadhu Daily that Feroz Merchant transferred 10,000 US dollars for this month.
Minister of Islamic Affairs Sheikh Shaheem expressed his gratitude to the Pure Gold Company for assisting the people of Maldives.