- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
Feroz Merchant transfers US$ 10000 to Maldivian alms fund
Firoz Merchant, Chairman of Pure Gold Jewelers, has transferred 10,000 US dollars to the Maldivian Alms Fund from the 120,000 US Dollars which he promised to donate for the fund.
Minister of Islamic Affairs, Sheikh Mohamed Shaheem Ali Saeed confirmed to Miadhu Daily that Feroz Merchant transferred 10,000 US dollars for this month.
Minister of Islamic Affairs Sheikh Shaheem expressed his gratitude to the Pure Gold Company for assisting the people of Maldives.