- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Centara Maldives upgrades to a cashless island experience
Maldives Promotion House – Guests arriving at Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives from November 1, 2012 can leave both their shoes and their cash behind, because from that date the resort begins its Ultimate All-Inclusive experience.
Although Centara has always featured fully-inclusive accommodation, Ultimate All-Inclusive takes this concept to an entirely new level and represents the ultimate in luxury escapes.
Included are champagne breakfasts served all the way through until mid-morning, a choice of three restaurants for lunch, and sumptuous dinners that offer a daily theme buffet, Thai cuisine, Italian dining at a romantic overwater restaurant, Japanese teppanyaki cooked to order, fresh seafood, and international dishes.
Each evening begins with an invitation to a sundowner cocktail party where guests can mingle and enjoy free-flowing drinks as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean, and the night progresses with live entertainment. An open-bar service provides cocktails, beers, wines, and spirits from 10:00 am to midnight at the resort’s two bars, and the room mini-bar is replenished once daily.
Also included are credits of US$100 per person, per day, to spend at Spa Cenvaree village spa, with a range of treatments that include foot massage, Indian head massage, face relaxing massage, and a choice of body scrubs and upper-back massage.
The package also includes Wi-Fi access in the rooms and across the resort, use of fitness facilities with programs designed by a personal trainer, tennis, snorkeling equipment, motorized water sports, and windsurfing lessons.
A number of off-island excursions are also included such as a whale shark tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruises, and the local island discovery tour.
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is set among the perfect islands and blue ocean of South Ari Atoll in the Republic of Maldives, and offers the ultimate in barefoot luxury along with a range of exciting activities that will appeal both to couples and families.
Featuring 112 suites, pool villas, and overwater villas, the resort offers diving enthusiasts outstanding diving opportunities including a house reef complete with a dedicated sunken shipwreck and is within easy reach of the top dive spots in the Maldives.