- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
Centara Maldives upgrades to a cashless island experience
Maldives Promotion House – Guests arriving at Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives from November 1, 2012 can leave both their shoes and their cash behind, because from that date the resort begins its Ultimate All-Inclusive experience.
Although Centara has always featured fully-inclusive accommodation, Ultimate All-Inclusive takes this concept to an entirely new level and represents the ultimate in luxury escapes.
Included are champagne breakfasts served all the way through until mid-morning, a choice of three restaurants for lunch, and sumptuous dinners that offer a daily theme buffet, Thai cuisine, Italian dining at a romantic overwater restaurant, Japanese teppanyaki cooked to order, fresh seafood, and international dishes.
Each evening begins with an invitation to a sundowner cocktail party where guests can mingle and enjoy free-flowing drinks as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean, and the night progresses with live entertainment. An open-bar service provides cocktails, beers, wines, and spirits from 10:00 am to midnight at the resort’s two bars, and the room mini-bar is replenished once daily.
Also included are credits of US$100 per person, per day, to spend at Spa Cenvaree village spa, with a range of treatments that include foot massage, Indian head massage, face relaxing massage, and a choice of body scrubs and upper-back massage.
The package also includes Wi-Fi access in the rooms and across the resort, use of fitness facilities with programs designed by a personal trainer, tennis, snorkeling equipment, motorized water sports, and windsurfing lessons.
A number of off-island excursions are also included such as a whale shark tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruises, and the local island discovery tour.
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is set among the perfect islands and blue ocean of South Ari Atoll in the Republic of Maldives, and offers the ultimate in barefoot luxury along with a range of exciting activities that will appeal both to couples and families.
Featuring 112 suites, pool villas, and overwater villas, the resort offers diving enthusiasts outstanding diving opportunities including a house reef complete with a dedicated sunken shipwreck and is within easy reach of the top dive spots in the Maldives.