- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Aasandha 100 percent free health service will be given in MDP govt- Nasheed
Former President Mohamed Nasheed has said that Aasandha 100 percent free health insurance will be granted for the people within 48 hours following the establishment of a Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s government.
Former President Nasheed made this remark at the rally held to gain support for MDP candidate contesting for the Raa Atoll Council’s Alifushi seat, Mu’umina Eesafulhu of Haveereenaaz, Alifushi.
Nasheed said that the people are now facing many difficulties as a consequence of the changes brought to the free health insurance scheme Aasandha by the current government. He said his government will provide it again for the people when he is reelected again.
Speaking at the campaign rally, Mu’umina Eesafulhu said that she decided to contest the election through MDP because she believes that the policies of MDP are more attuned to the pulse of the people.