- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Aasandha 100 percent free health service will be given in MDP govt- Nasheed
Former President Mohamed Nasheed has said that Aasandha 100 percent free health insurance will be granted for the people within 48 hours following the establishment of a Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s government.
Former President Nasheed made this remark at the rally held to gain support for MDP candidate contesting for the Raa Atoll Council’s Alifushi seat, Mu’umina Eesafulhu of Haveereenaaz, Alifushi.
Nasheed said that the people are now facing many difficulties as a consequence of the changes brought to the free health insurance scheme Aasandha by the current government. He said his government will provide it again for the people when he is reelected again.
Speaking at the campaign rally, Mu’umina Eesafulhu said that she decided to contest the election through MDP because she believes that the policies of MDP are more attuned to the pulse of the people.