- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
SriLankan Airlines training arm ventures into Maldives
(news360.lk)Sri Lanka’s national carriers training arm has expanded its wings to Maldives by opening up a training center in that country.
The International Aviation Academy of SriLankan Airlines has tied up with Orient Express Private Limited of Maldives towards starting the training facility to provide aviation education in the country.
Orient Express will be responsible for providing logistical and marketing support for the new venture.
SriLankan Airlines issuing a statement said this is the first International Air Transportation Association authorized training centre in Maldives.