- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
Pakistani High Commission disburse US$26,500 SAARC Coastal Zone Management Centre Male’
Pakistan High Commission has disbursed an amount of US$26,500/- towards Pakistan’s annual contribution to SAARC Coastal Zone Management Centre Male’ for the year 2012.
The cheque for the contribution was handed over by Mr. Zafar Iqbal Anjum, Charge d’ Affaires of Pakistan during the meeting with Dr. Mariyam Shakeela, the Minister of Environment and Energy held in President Office.
While receiving the contribution, Dr. Mariyam Shakeela thanked the Government of Pakistan and the Pakistan High Commission in Maldives for Pakistan’s contribution for development and Management of the Center.