- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
- A case of sexual abuse of a minor sent to PG’s Office
- Drug dealer operating in Male’ given life sentence and fined MVR 100,000
- EU urges political parties to act responsibly
- PPM is the best ark to travel the seas of politics- Dr. Jameel
- Adam Mohamed will not be given opportunity to run JSC according to his whims- Ali Waheed
- Threat of terrorism exists in the Maldives- Shiyam
- It is Nasheed who has no shell to seek refuge in- Matheen
- Hearing of case submitted to annul PPM primary election scheduled for today
- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
MNDF Fire and Rescue responds to two fire incidents in Male’ last night
The first incident occurred in the early morning hours of 03:30 at G.Finiaage, where a sack stored in the elevator shaft caught fire. The residents of the house were able to extinguish the fire prior to the arrival of firemen. No property damage or injuries were reported due to the incident.
The second incident occurred around 0455hrs, on the fifth floor of M.Maamel inside a storage area which was previously an office of B-NET company. Fire and Rescue Service responded promptly to the report and was able to extinguish the fire around 0545hrs. Apart from damages to a number of stored items, no damage to the building or injuries were reported due to this incident.