- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
MNDF conducts an air medevac of critical patient from Laamu Atoll Regional Hospital
A critical patient at Laamu Atoll Hospital has been medevaced to Male’ by MNDF Air Wing with the assistance of Central and Male’ Area Commands.
The 70 year old patient, who suffered a heart attack was medevaced at the request of Laamu Gan Regional Hospital.
Upon arrival at Male’ at about 2130hrs, the patient was taken to IGM Hospital by MNDF Medical Service personnel.