- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Military do not have to worry about the CoNI report: Nazim
Defence Minister Mohamed Nazim has said that the military do not have to worry about the report of the Commission of National Inquiry (CoNI).
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, the Defence Minister Nazim said that the military is concerned of the report of the CoNI which is to be published on August 30 regarding the events that lead to the transfer of power on February 7.
Nazim said that there is nothing to worry about and no action would be taken against the military following the report.
He said that the military should not be in distress regarding the report. He added that an investigation will be carried out within the military on the events of February 7 following the report of CoNI. He said that administrative action might be taken against some of the officers if the report necessitates it but it would not be as a punishment.