- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Maldivian people do not want the birth of another Nasheed in politics- Home Minister
Minister of Home Affairs, Dr. Mohamed Jameel has said that the Maldivian people do not want the birth of another Nasheed in Maldivian politics.
Home Minister Dr. Jameel made this remark rebutting for the first time the criticism of some people on the Home Ministry claiming that the Ministry have been procrastinating Ministry’s duty.
Dr. Jameel said that the current government is not the government of former President Mohamed Nasheed which makes decision without considering the legal implications and legality of an act. He said that the present administration will do all its work within the confines of the constitution.
The Minister said that the government will not hesitate to act within the law and there is no reason for the government to act otherwise. He said that it is the present government who are promptly sending major criminal cases for prosecution.