- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
- All basic items will be sold cheap if all due payments are settled- Adam Azim
- National Flag to be flown at half-mast following death of former President of South Africa
- Vice President praises Nelson Mandela as a model of leadership for equality and rights
- Several issues regarding the school system would be resolved in time for new academic year – Vice President
- “Nelson Mandela was a source of Unrivalled Inspiration for Recent Generations” – President Yameen
If coup leaders won the coup Muleeage have been made into a “brothel”- Nasheed
Former President Mohamed Nasheed has said that if the coup leaders won the coup Muleeage would have been made into a brothel.
Former President made this remark at the launching ceremony of the book ‘The resignation under duress, the forcefully toppled government” of former Youth Minister Hassan LAtheef held at the Male City Hall last night.
Nasheed said that if the coup leaders won then there will be dozens and dozens of alcoholic beverages to be found in Muleeaage.
He said that the reality is now witnessed by all because the Maldivian people and the today’s generation do not want to compromise with a coup. He said that the coup can never win and that he will explain this to the people very clearly.
Nasheed said that the Commission of National Inquiry will decide on the coup and he said that MDP will respect the report.