- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a “Handover Note” with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Male’- Hulhumale’ bridge project
Hilton Maldives Offers Half Price Seaplane Transfer
Maldives Promotion House – Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa has announced a half price offer on seaplane transfers to the resort from Male’ Airport.
Guests can now book their dream holidays directly with the resort or online and receive 50% discount on the cost of the seaplane transfer from Male’ to the resort between now and 23 December 2012 (available for all guests staying for a minimum of six nights).
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi is a five star resort located in the relatively unexplored Noonu Atoll in the north of the Maldives. Accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight from Male’, the resort offers guests the quintessential Maldivian experience: from the clichéd soft, white, palm-fringed beaches and turquoise ocean to the abundant coral reef and lush, tropical vegetation to excellent dining, spa experiences and of course the requisite beach-front and over-water villas.
In essence, for travellers seeking a complete “typical Maldives” holiday experience Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi offers the perfect introduction.
The size and clever layout of the resort is one of its strengths, offering privacy and a multitude of romantic locations for couples in search of the ultimate escape-from-it-all while remaining a welcoming resort for families who appreciate the excellent kids’ club and many activities available.