- Pest control operation in Dh. Kudahuvadhoo
- 2 apprehended and 1 being sought in relation to case of assault
- Police delegation returns from training with the FBI
- President Waheed reaffirms commitment to improve the standard of IGMH
- Police help rescue Snorkeler who went missing
- EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
- President’s Office directs all govt offices to participate winners of national Quran competitions at official functions
- 23rd Session of the Human Rights Council concludes in Geneva
- JP congress to be held on July 10
- AK underscores the importance of more people joining to get economic freedom
- Home Ministry requests all to refrain from painting public areas in political colours
- Police begins eradicating graffiti from the walls of Male’ City
- Individual found dead in Bilehdhoo
Hilton Maldives Offers Half Price Seaplane Transfer
Maldives Promotion House – Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa has announced a half price offer on seaplane transfers to the resort from Male’ Airport.
Guests can now book their dream holidays directly with the resort or online and receive 50% discount on the cost of the seaplane transfer from Male’ to the resort between now and 23 December 2012 (available for all guests staying for a minimum of six nights).
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi is a five star resort located in the relatively unexplored Noonu Atoll in the north of the Maldives. Accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight from Male’, the resort offers guests the quintessential Maldivian experience: from the clichéd soft, white, palm-fringed beaches and turquoise ocean to the abundant coral reef and lush, tropical vegetation to excellent dining, spa experiences and of course the requisite beach-front and over-water villas.
In essence, for travellers seeking a complete “typical Maldives” holiday experience Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi offers the perfect introduction.
The size and clever layout of the resort is one of its strengths, offering privacy and a multitude of romantic locations for couples in search of the ultimate escape-from-it-all while remaining a welcoming resort for families who appreciate the excellent kids’ club and many activities available.