- Pest control operation in Dh. Kudahuvadhoo
- 2 apprehended and 1 being sought in relation to case of assault
- Police delegation returns from training with the FBI
- President Waheed reaffirms commitment to improve the standard of IGMH
- Police help rescue Snorkeler who went missing
- EU Ambassador pays farewell call on President Waheed
- President’s Office directs all govt offices to participate winners of national Quran competitions at official functions
- 23rd Session of the Human Rights Council concludes in Geneva
- JP congress to be held on July 10
- AK underscores the importance of more people joining to get economic freedom
- Home Ministry requests all to refrain from painting public areas in political colours
- Police begins eradicating graffiti from the walls of Male’ City
- Individual found dead in Bilehdhoo
GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012 open for public voting
MATATO’s event GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012, which is managed by High Rise, has been officially opened up for public voting. The voting began earlier this morning and anyone from anywhere in the world is allowed to vote for the nominees via the website travelawards.mv.
Voters are all required to register via an email address or via Facebook, before voting. The registration process is designed to be quick and simple providing as much convenience for voters. While each registration is counted as one person, all those who register via their email addresses are required to verify the registration via a verification email delivered to the voter.
Voting is scheduled to continue until 15th September 2012, and each voter can cast only one vote for each nomination.
The GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012 has seen a tremendous support both from local and international chains. Over 65 participants were nominated for 23 categories. From among the voters a lucky draw winner will be awarded two return tickets to Maldives via Etihad Airways and a seven night stay at Paradise Island Resort.