- Sri Lanka, India and Maldives take part in trilateral maritime exercise
- Shelters to be built in Hulhule’ ferry service area
- SAARC Secretary General Saleem calls on the President
- It is not permissible for Muslims to enter temples, churches and synagogues- Fiqh Academy
- Wide variety of programs for the youth to be commenced- Maleeh
- Budget problems will be solved when the authorities are made accountable for state expenses- Amir
- Ali Hameed underscores importance of increasing the state reserve
- Japan grants aid of 200 million Yen to Maldives
- Germany grants 3 million Euro project to support for climate neutrality strategy of the Maldives
- President Yameen and First Lady accept invitation for an official visit to Japan
- Postage Stamp Museum inaugurated
- We will seek out drug dealers from which ever country they hide- Home Minister
- Govt wants to reduce taxi fares- Minister
GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012 open for public voting
MATATO’s event GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012, which is managed by High Rise, has been officially opened up for public voting. The voting began earlier this morning and anyone from anywhere in the world is allowed to vote for the nominees via the website travelawards.mv.
Voters are all required to register via an email address or via Facebook, before voting. The registration process is designed to be quick and simple providing as much convenience for voters. While each registration is counted as one person, all those who register via their email addresses are required to verify the registration via a verification email delivered to the voter.
Voting is scheduled to continue until 15th September 2012, and each voter can cast only one vote for each nomination.
The GMR Maldives Travel Awards 2012 has seen a tremendous support both from local and international chains. Over 65 participants were nominated for 23 categories. From among the voters a lucky draw winner will be awarded two return tickets to Maldives via Etihad Airways and a seven night stay at Paradise Island Resort.