- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a “Handover Note” with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Male’- Hulhumale’ bridge project
FRS responds to coastal flooding at Male’ City
MNDF Fire and Rescue Service soldiers have responded to the coastal flooding suffered on various areas of Boduthakurufanu Magu due to high tide and rough sea conditions.
FRS soldiers initiated draining of the flooded area near Hulhumale Ferry Terminal using a water pump this afternoon to address the complains of citizens about the difficulties. It is stated that there were also coral debris and sand washed ashore at the Boduthakurufanu Magu which the soldiers cleaned out and concluded their effort at 1930hrs.