- Message by Minister of Foreign Affairs on the occasion of the International Human Rights
- Quick steps will be taken to provide quality health care- Minister
- Gasim urges to allocate budget to train professional journalists
- Halal certificate issuing to be gazetted next week
- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
Consultative Committee Meeting for the Project for Clean Energy Promotion in Male’
Consultative Committee Meeting for the Project for Clean Energy Promotion in Male’ was held on 08th August 2012 at Ministry of Finance and Treasury. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the project progress, and its future plan. Participants from JICA, JICS, Ministry of Environment and Energy, Ministry of Finance and Treasury and State Electric Company Limited were also present at the meeting. This meeting was chaired by Mohamed Ahmed, Financial Controller, Ministry of Finance and Treasury.
During the meeting it was agreed to utilize the remaining funds of the grant to install additional solar PV on additional buildings in Male’. With the installation of solar panels under the third phase of the project total installed capacity under the project will reach 775kWp. With this amount total solar PV installation in Male’ will be equal to 1.4 percent of the installed capacity of Male’.