- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Cases of MP Hamid Abdul Ghafoor and MP Ibrahim Rasheed sent to PG
Prosecutor General’s office yesterday confirmed that it has received the cases of MDP MP Hamid Abdul Ghafoor (pic) and MDP MP Ibrahim Rasheed (aka Bondaa) for prosecution.
According the PG’s Office, the violations cited are obstruction of police performing their duties. In addition, MP Hamid is also charged with refusing to give a urine sample to police. The cases were sent to PGO by the Maldives Police earlier this month, while a case against MDP MP Imthiyaz Fahmy was sent last month.