- Message by Minister of Foreign Affairs on the occasion of the International Human Rights
- Quick steps will be taken to provide quality health care- Minister
- Gasim urges to allocate budget to train professional journalists
- Halal certificate issuing to be gazetted next week
- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
Campaign to destroy Maldivian tourism is a campaign to enslave Maldivian people- Adheeb
Minister of Tourism Ahmed Adheeb has said that the campaign to destroy the tourism industry of the Maldives is in reality a campaign to enslave the people of Maldives.
He said that the calls to boycott the Maldives tourism, the largest economy industry of the Maldives, are a sinister plot hatched to achieve political agendas to enslave the people.
Adheeb reiterated that the tourism is the main economic industry of the Maldives and damages to the tourism industry is a loss on the economy of the country thereby having a direct loss on the people.
Minister Adeeb said that those who are behind the recent call to boycott oMaldives tourism are traitors who have enmity towards the nation and the people of Maldives. He said that their plots will be foiled by the will of God.