- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Blood donor information website launched
Blood.mv, a website from which people are able to request for blood donors and able to search for blood seekers has been launched yesterday.
The website is a Blood Donor Online Database for Maldives, designed, developed & established by Shell Tech Solutions as a non-profit social responsibility along with Crucial stakeholders such as Ministry of Health, Maldivian Thalassaemia Society and Dhiraagu.
In a special ceremony held at Traders Hotel to officially launch the website, Dhiraagu Chief Executive Ismail Rashed said that the online database was designed by Shell Tech with the assistance of engineers from Dhiraagu.
According to the stakeholders, by using this unique online directory, available blood donors can be identified quickly and contacted via a simple SMS, saving valuable time for the blood seekers. Also a simple SMS would enable to register blood donors.