- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Audio leaked of Nasheed saying that no one is as sincere as Mariya to him
DhiTV has leaked an audio of former President Mohamed Nasheed in which he is heard saying that there is no one who is as sincere as Machangolhi MP Mariya Ahmed Didi to him.
Nasheed is heard saying that it was only Mariya who went out to confront of the mutinying Police to the Republican Square on February 7. He said that Mariya went there on that day to defend his government and Galolhu MP Eva Abdulla and Kendikulhudhoo MP Ahmed Easa followed Mariya to the republican square.
In the leaked audio, Nasheed is also heard saying that MP Ahmed Easa and MP Eva also ran away later from the area while Mariya stated there.
“Mariya is the former Prosecutor General of Maldives. She has a sense of authority. She comes from a family of who ruled this country. She won’t stay just like that. She is the most honourable to me. I only saw Mariya, Eva and Easa. Well, Easa, he wont dare go away without accompanying Mariya. I have not seen anyone other than her who has honour and dignity,” Nasheed is heard saying the audio leaked by DhiTV.
MDP Spokesperson International Hamid Abdul-Ghafoor said that the supporters of the current government will leak audios, videos and reports prior to the release of the report of the Commission of National Inquiry (CoNI). However, MDP has not made any comments regarding this leaked audio clip of their Presidential candidate.