- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Audio leaked of Nasheed saying that no one is as sincere as Mariya to him
DhiTV has leaked an audio of former President Mohamed Nasheed in which he is heard saying that there is no one who is as sincere as Machangolhi MP Mariya Ahmed Didi to him.
Nasheed is heard saying that it was only Mariya who went out to confront of the mutinying Police to the Republican Square on February 7. He said that Mariya went there on that day to defend his government and Galolhu MP Eva Abdulla and Kendikulhudhoo MP Ahmed Easa followed Mariya to the republican square.
In the leaked audio, Nasheed is also heard saying that MP Ahmed Easa and MP Eva also ran away later from the area while Mariya stated there.
“Mariya is the former Prosecutor General of Maldives. She has a sense of authority. She comes from a family of who ruled this country. She won’t stay just like that. She is the most honourable to me. I only saw Mariya, Eva and Easa. Well, Easa, he wont dare go away without accompanying Mariya. I have not seen anyone other than her who has honour and dignity,” Nasheed is heard saying the audio leaked by DhiTV.
MDP Spokesperson International Hamid Abdul-Ghafoor said that the supporters of the current government will leak audios, videos and reports prior to the release of the report of the Commission of National Inquiry (CoNI). However, MDP has not made any comments regarding this leaked audio clip of their Presidential candidate.