- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Audio leaked of Nasheed expressing discontent over CMAG’s decision
An audio has been leaked by DhiTV of the former President Mohamed Nasheed in which he is heard expressing discontent over the assessment of the Commonwealth Ministerial Action Group (CMAG) on the transfer of power on February 7.
In the recorded audio Nasheed is heard saying that the Foreign Ministers of Barbados and Bangladesh, and the Foreign Secretary of Australia from CMAG met him during their visit to Maldives and told him that there was no coup involved in the transfer of power.
Nothing that they know him in more capacities than one, Nasheed states that the CMAG then asked for his counsel on what they should do next.
Furthermore, in the audio aired on DhiTV Nasheed is heard saying that he asked them for their advice on what steps he should take if they are to reveal their decision that there was no coup. He said that he told them that the opposition will be jailed.