- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
A lady scholar lectures at “Enhancing Faith and Patriotism” series for the first time
A lady scholar has lectured at the 114th event of the series “Enhancing Faith and Patriotism” for the first time in the history of MNDF. The event held at Kalhuthukkalaa Koshi last night was honored by the scholar Uza. Anaaraa Naeem.
Speaking at the gathering, Uza. Anaaraa Naeem said that Allah preferred mankind over other living beings for a very honorable reason. “The Noble Quran clearly mentions the reason why we are created and how we have to act during this life”, said Uza. Anaaraa Naeem. She also pointed that the Quran highlights on the point that we are created not only to enjoy this worldly life but to worship Allah.
Speaking on the things to be considered when we shape our future in this world, she said that there are certain areas that we have to think, first to create a cohesive bond with Allah. She also said that in order to create this bond we have to feel within ourselves the mightiness of Allah. She further said that Allah’s Love for us is the highest and he is most pleased when his people turn to him in repentance. She stressed that Muslim Community (Ummah) is one unified Ummah so that we should not adhere to any other’s ideology and any other community but only we have to adhere to Allah and His Shariah (Islamic Law).
Furthermore, she highlighted four important things that we have to consider in times of calamity such as not to get angry for the calamity, to be patient, to give consent of the heart for the calamity and to be thankful for Allah even though someone faces a calamity. “The people with a higher level of faith and those who are righteous are those who are thankful to Allah in times of calamity”, said Uza. Anaaraa Naeem.
Minister of Defence and National Security Col (Retd) Mohamed Nazim, Chief of Defence Force Major General Ahmed Shiyam, Vice Chief of Defence Force Brigadier General Ahmed Mohamed, MNDF Officers, retirees, service personnel and their families participated in this event.