- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
- Maldives doesn’t want to change Commonwealth Summit venue
- Suspects and victims of recent gang violence have criminal records- Police
- Adopting new perspective is the way forward for the education system: President
- DRP changed policies to close the door on Gayoom and Nasheed- Thasmeen
- New resort brand to open in the Maldives
- FRS rescues a child trapped inside a toilet and two children trapped inside a room
- Return of the Toddy Tapper at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- ILO Country Director pays courtesy call on President Waheed
- Eight arrests made in Kumundhoo alleged of assaulting expatriate teacher
- Maldives opposes changing Commonwealth meeting venue from Sri Lanka
14 Applicants for Membership of Maldives Broadcasting Commission Board of Directors
14 people have lodged applications for the vacancy on the Board of Directors for Maldives Broadcasting Commission. This includes 10 male and 4 female applicants.
Application for membership was opened on 2 August and ended yesterday, 16 August.
After evaluating the applications the President will submit details of all applicants for the approval of the People’s Majlis. Evaluation process is now underway.
The President will appoint a member to the vacancy on the Board of Directors of Maldives Broadcasting Commission, after the name has been approved by the People’s Majlis.