- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
VP opens Regional Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Addu
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Vice President Mohamed Waheed Deen has yesterday opened the Regional Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Hithadhoo of Addu Atoll.
Noting the significance of such an institution today, the Vice President advised to utilise to the fullest, those facilities established to protect our children and the youth from the grasps of illegal drugs.
In his speech, the Vice President pointed out that such public institutions actually belonged to the people, and not to the government. He also called on the people, against causing damage to those public buildings, when the government changes.