- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a “Handover Note” with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Male’- Hulhumale’ bridge project
Religious scholars will move forward, Nasheed will have to step back- Sheikh Mohamed Didi
State Minister of Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Sheikh Mohamed Didi has said that no matter how hard the former President Mohamed Nasheed tries to defame religious scholars it is only Nasheed who will have to step back while the religious scholars move forward.
Sheikh Mohamed Didi said that Nasheed and his fanatics are trying to revile the honour of the religious scholars by slandering them in order to destroy the Islamic unity of the country.
He said that Nasheed is trying to seek the attention of the Jews and the enemies of Islam by claiming that there are extremist fringe groups in the Maldives. He said that Nasheed wants to achieve some sinister goals from them.
Meanwhile, President Dr. Mohamed Waheed denied the allegations of Nasheed that there are extremists in Maldives.