- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Religious scholars will move forward, Nasheed will have to step back- Sheikh Mohamed Didi
State Minister of Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Sheikh Mohamed Didi has said that no matter how hard the former President Mohamed Nasheed tries to defame religious scholars it is only Nasheed who will have to step back while the religious scholars move forward.
Sheikh Mohamed Didi said that Nasheed and his fanatics are trying to revile the honour of the religious scholars by slandering them in order to destroy the Islamic unity of the country.
He said that Nasheed is trying to seek the attention of the Jews and the enemies of Islam by claiming that there are extremist fringe groups in the Maldives. He said that Nasheed wants to achieve some sinister goals from them.
Meanwhile, President Dr. Mohamed Waheed denied the allegations of Nasheed that there are extremists in Maldives.