- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
President opens STO Vilingili outlet
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has officially opened an STO outlet in Vilingili yesterday.
Noting that opening an STO outlet in Vilingili has long since been necessary, the President expressed his confidence that the store would meet the needs of the people of Vilingili.
President Waheed further said that the establishment of STO outlets in all regions of the Maldives brings the services much closer to the people, and helps to secure customer loyalty.