- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Palestinian Ambassador pays courtesy call on President Waheed
Ambassador of Palestine accredited to the Maldives Dr Anwar Al-Agha has paid a courtesy call on President Dr Mohamed Waheed yesterday.
At the meeting held at the President’s Office yesterday morning, President Waheed briefed the Ambassador on the current political situation in the country, underlining the vast extent to which the freedom of expression is permitted through the democratic system in the Maldives.
Highlighting the long existing brotherly relations between the Maldives and Palestine, the President and the Ambassador discussed ways to further enhance cooperation between the two countries in the areas of business, tourism and other industries.
Ambassador Al-Agha congratulated President Waheed for the patient and wise steps being taken by the President, in stabilising the political climate of the country. The Ambassador also emphasised the need to manage internal affairs without any external influence.