- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
Nominations for National Awards close on 31 July
Nominations for National Awards close on 31 July at 1.30 pm. The National Awards Committee opened nominations for this year’s national awards on 28 May.
The government will confer two categories of National Awards each year – Awards of Honour and Awards of Recognition.
Government authorities and statutory bodies can make nominations for National Awards.
Individuals, private companies, non-government organisations can also nominate others or themselves for National Awards.
National awards will be conferred on this year’s Republic Day.