- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
- All basic items will be sold cheap if all due payments are settled- Adam Azim
- National Flag to be flown at half-mast following death of former President of South Africa
- Vice President praises Nelson Mandela as a model of leadership for equality and rights
- Several issues regarding the school system would be resolved in time for new academic year – Vice President
- “Nelson Mandela was a source of Unrivalled Inspiration for Recent Generations” – President Yameen
Issue of the health minister’s slot will be decided by the national council- Gasim
Jumhooree Party leader Gasim Ibrahim has said that that the slot for the health minister of the present government is a slot for the Jumhooree Party and the issue of Dr. Ahmed Jamsheed appointed for the slot will be decided by the national council of the party.
Speaking to the media, Gasim said that joining the party is a choice of Dr. Jamsheed. He however said that the political posts of the government are slots appointed for the political parties.
Gasim said that he will do whatever can be done to defend the slot of the Jumhooree Party in this regard.
The allegations that Jumhooree Party President Dr. Ibrahim Didi wants to be the health minister was denied by Dr. Didi.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Dr. Didi said that he wants to serve the Jumhooree Party and the country and he has no particular interest for a post in the government.