- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
- A case of sexual abuse of a minor sent to PG’s Office
- Drug dealer operating in Male’ given life sentence and fined MVR 100,000
- EU urges political parties to act responsibly
- PPM is the best ark to travel the seas of politics- Dr. Jameel
- Adam Mohamed will not be given opportunity to run JSC according to his whims- Ali Waheed
- Threat of terrorism exists in the Maldives- Shiyam
- It is Nasheed who has no shell to seek refuge in- Matheen
- Hearing of case submitted to annul PPM primary election scheduled for today
- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
Issue of the health minister’s slot will be decided by the national council- Gasim
Jumhooree Party leader Gasim Ibrahim has said that that the slot for the health minister of the present government is a slot for the Jumhooree Party and the issue of Dr. Ahmed Jamsheed appointed for the slot will be decided by the national council of the party.
Speaking to the media, Gasim said that joining the party is a choice of Dr. Jamsheed. He however said that the political posts of the government are slots appointed for the political parties.
Gasim said that he will do whatever can be done to defend the slot of the Jumhooree Party in this regard.
The allegations that Jumhooree Party President Dr. Ibrahim Didi wants to be the health minister was denied by Dr. Didi.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Dr. Didi said that he wants to serve the Jumhooree Party and the country and he has no particular interest for a post in the government.