- Maldives addresses the 102nd Session of the International Labour Conference
- MNDF holds graduation ceremony of the 12th drill instructor course
- Case of accidental vehicular homicide forwarded to PG’s Office
- Case of unlawful confinement and sexual exploitation sent to PG’s Office
- Commissioner of Police meets 2 new lecturers for the ISLES Degree Course
- Minister of State for Economic Development Abdulla Ameen and Deputy Minister of Tourism Mohamed Maleeh Jamal Dismissed
- Only Gasim knew the importance of educated youth to build the nation- Ilham
- Nominations for National Awards for Special Achievement close today
- Mahloof resigns as PPM spokesperson
- No issue raised when GMR case was investigated is found in ACC report- Ahmed Mohamed
- Pest control operation in Dh. Kudahuvadhoo
- 2 apprehended and 1 being sought in relation to case of assault
- Police delegation returns from training with the FBI
Dramas of MDP are not new for the US- Fuwad Gasim
Jumhooree Party’s Council member Fuwad Gasim has said that the dramas of the opposition Malidivian Demoratic Party (MDP) is not something new for the US and other world countries.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily Fuwad said that MDP came out to the streets to show off to the visiting Ambassador of the United States to the Maldives and other foreign diplomats who are here to celebrate the independence day of the US.
“They want to show to the world and mislead the international community into believing that the present government is not impartial and is attuned to only the needs of a certain group. They will not succeed in this weak attempt. Our present government is not like the MDP government. The current government is just and fair and will not favour any group over the other. All criminals will face justice despite their political affliation,” he said.
Fuwad said that the international community is very well aware of the policies of the present government and the world will not fall for every tale told by the MDP.
“Only the same people will fall for them, the people who wants this country to promote all religions. Those who want to usurp the country through MDP like David Hardingham,” he said.
Fuwad said that the MDP is getting these opportunities to come out to the streets and obey what every the former President Mohamed Nasheed order them with because some government establishments are hesitant to take action against them.