- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Dialysis Unit inaugurated at Hulhumale Hospital
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has Thursday inaugurated Dialysis Services at the Hulhumale Hospital. At the ceremony held at Thursday afternoon, the President said that facilitating this service at the Hulhumale Hospital was part of the government’s policy to provide more healthcare services outside of Male’.
Expressing his gratitude to the private individuals who had contributed to the availability of dialysis service, President Waheed underlined the priority given by the government to provide such services without entirely being dependent on the government budget.
In his speech, the President noted that the availability of dialysis services in Hulhumale was a good fortune, by the grace of Almighty Allah, for the families residing there. He also shared plans of providing the service this year in two other regions of Maldives, with a higher population.
Following the inauguration of dialysis service at the Hulhumale Hospital, President Waheed observed the service being provided at the Dialysis Unit.