- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Ambassador of Japan calls on Foreign Minister
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Nobuhito Hobo, Ambassador of Japan to the Maldives paid a courtesy call on Dr. Abdul Samad Abdullah, Minister of Foreign Affairs yesterday.
During the call held at the Ministry, Minister Samad and Ambassador Hobo exchanged views on further strengthening the bilateral relations between the Maldives and Japan and highlighted the historical bonds of friendship between the peoples of the Maldives and Japan.
The Minister underlined the current political situation of the Maldives to the visiting Ambassador of Japan to Maldives.
The meeting was attended by Director-Communication, Mr. Ibrahim Muaz Ali and Ms. Aminath Guraisha, Senior Desk Officer of the Ministry.