- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
23 December coalition initiates discussions into removal of Muizz and Shahinda
The 23-December coalition has initated discussions into the removal of Prosecutor General Ahmed Muizz and Chair of Police Integrity Commission Shahinda Ismail from their respective posts.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, the Deputy President of the Civil Society Coalition Abdullah Mohamed said that the coalition has found that Muizz and Shahinda should be removed from their posts because of many reasons that are confidential which comes obstructs both of them from carrying out their responsibilities impartially.
He said that the coalition will make a decision after concluding an assessment of both individuals. He said that the decision will be made by the steering committee of the coalition which consists of 20 members.