- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination â€“ President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded worldâ€™s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a â€śHandover Noteâ€ť with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Maleâ€™- Hulhumaleâ€™ bridge project
President nominates names for Customs Integrity Commission
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has submitted to the Peopleâ€™s Majlis, nominations for the Customs Integrity Commission.
The names submitted to the Peopleâ€™s Majlis for approval are: Â Ahmed Shakir; Wizad Ali; Abdulla Shinah; Ahmed Ali Maniku; Abdul Raheem Abdul Rahman; Aishath Shiuna; Jihadha Anees; Fareesha Adam; Mohamed Shareef; Â Abdulla Nisam; Yoosuf Maniu Mohamed and Fathimath Shamweela.