- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
MNDF participates in Youth Challenge “Kissaru”
MNDF has established a stall to participate in the Youth Challenge event “Kissaru”. This Youth Challenge is aimed at facilitating educational, training and job opportunities for youths.
The Youth Challenge is being held at the hall of Atoll Education Center at ADh.Mahibadhoo. In the MNDF stall, information is being provided on the career and job opportunities of MNDF and the various Units within MNDF. The MNDF team participating at this Challenge started a series of awareness programs for the citizens and students of Mahibadhoo Island. Under this series, a maritime safety awareness program was conducted for the citizens and students yesterday and today. Moreover, a program to provide information for fishermen on sailing would conducted tonight and a fire awareness program would also be conducted for the students tomorrow. These programs are organized by the soldiers of Coast Guard and Fire and Rescue Service.
At the opening ceremony held at 16:00hrs today, the Challenge was declared open by the guest of honor Minister of State for Human Resources, Youth and Sports Mr. Ghassan Maumoon. Speaking at the ceremony, he said that he is very happy as this program is being held outside Male’ and will provide more opportunities for the citizens of the islands. He also urged all the citizens to gain the best use from this opportunity.
The Challenge would continue till 18:00hrs today and from 10:00hrs to 17:00hrs tomorrow. There were 14 stalls from various government offices and tourism sector participating in this Challenge. The Challenge is organized by Daze Private Ltd.