- Vice President calls for greater private sector engagement for effective health care delivery
- An individual suspected of being involved in large scale drug trafficking arrested
- President highlights bilateral cooperation between Maldives and Japan
- Shifag underscores importance of strengthening JP to achieve international success
- We will make our services agreeable for the people – Islamic Minister
- Kidney diseases and cancer treatments to be provided from the islands- Dr. Shakeela
- Child Support Trust Account to be established
- OPD duty at IGMH for all specialties to be harmonized
- Government Proposes Amendments to Three Revenue Bills
- Defence Minister returns to Male’ after concluding official visit to India
- Former President Waheed returns home to a warm welcome
- Trilateral security group of India, Maldives and Sri Lanka to be expanded
- No nepotism in JP- Imad
MNDF conducts the Passing Out Parade of 57the Basic Training Course
MNDF has conducted the Passing Out Parade (POP) of 57the Basic Training Course. The POP ceremony held at the Kalhuthukkala Koshi parade ground was honored by the Minister of Human Rights, Gender and Family Mrs. Fathimath Diyana Saeed.
The course was conducted by the MNDF Defence Institute for Training and Education at Girifushi Training Center. This course consisted of three platoons namely Charlie, Golf and Tango.
Out of 106 recruits 100 were passed out from this 3 month long course. During this course, the students were underwent lessons and training on MNDF History, MNDF Act and Regulations, MNDF Code of Ethics, Drill, Physical Training, Swimming, First Aid, Weapon Handling, Field Craft and Tactics, relevant important areas of the Constitution of Maldives, Close Combat and Public Order Training.
The Basic Training Course of MNDF is designed to instill the basic skills and knowledge required for enlisted soldiers of MNDF.